ESCgov helps systems integrators win and deliver performance-based IT contracts while reducing risk, preserving cash, and improving financial performance.
As a Service
We assume large up-front expenditures and offer prime contractors flexible “as-used” or “per-transaction” pricing that maps directly to contracted receivables.
This enables prime contractors to:
- Preserve cash
- Limit risks associated with contract termination or under-utilization of assets
- Avoid unnecessarily carrying assets on the balance sheet
- Consolidate all required assets under a single Service Agreement
- Satisfy small business utilization requirements
ESCgov leasing services combine the best of commercial and federal lease programs:
- We keep our rates low by recognizing the unparalleled credit rating of the Federal Government as the end-user source of funds.
- We mitigate risks associated with a contract termination resulting from a Government non-appropriation, non-renewal or termination for convenience.
- We structure flexible, tailored payment options under terms that are straightforward and understandable.
- We consolidate all required assets, regardless of manufacturer, under one set of Terms and Conditions.
Small Business Acquisition Agent
ESCgov meets the SBA’s Small Business Utilization requirements for pass-through purchases of IT products and services.